In today’s fast-paced world, it can be difficult to find the time needed to complete all of the tasks that come along with selling your own home. Marketing, which is essential to the quick sale of your home, is one of those tasks that can be very challenging to tackle. This task can be made easier with the right tools, and today, we’ll review a few ways that you can use social media to boost interest in your property for sale.
At Cash 4 Kansas Homes, we specialize in helping homeowners sell their home by offering fast cash for houses in Kansas City and the surrounding areas. We buy houses in any condition, and if you’re ready to sell your home for maximum profits, then we are ready to help you. Get your fair cash offer today, or call 913-276-0769 today to get started!
Marketing Your Home on Social Media
When you’re selling your home in the absence of a trained real estate professional, marketing your home will be one of your primary responsibilities. Thanks to the internet and social media, it has never been easier to market your home to potential buyers.
Attract Potential Buyers
One of the most challenging aspects of selling your own home can be the task of finding serious buyers who are interested in your home. Before the internet was accessible with the click of a button, many homeowners who were trying to sell their house went the traditional route of planting a “For Sale By Owner” (FSBO) sign in their front yard or posting an ad in the local newspaper. Thankfully, the advent of social media makes it much easier to get the word out that you’re selling your home. Check out these staggering figures:
- At least one billion people are active users on YouTube each month
- More than 100 million people use Instagram every month
- More than one billion people are active on Facebook
- More than 100 million users are on the Vimeo platform
- More than 900 million people are active on Twitter
Whether you utilize your existing social media accounts or create new ones specifically to market your property, suddenly your listing is accessible to millions of potential buyers.
Virtual Tours & Photos
It is estimated that listings with virtual tours receive 50 percent more traffic than those without tours, and as you begin to market your property for sale, you may find it challenging to compete with some of the services that professional real estate agents provide. While it is true that a real estate agent can assist you obtaining clear and crisp photos and video of your home, this is easily something that can be done in the absence of an agent. With a little research, you’ll discover that there are staging, photography, and video companies that cater to FSBO sellers, helping you take your listing to the next level. Once you have the professional-grade media, sharing it on your social media accounts is a great way to engage potential buyers and showcase your property.
Locate Property Investors
Marketing your home on social media is essential for getting quick offers on your home, and with the right price, tools, and strategically planned posts, selling your home online has never been easier. In the event that you don’t get the interest you were hoping with your own marketing attempts, you can still use the internet to your advantage. Depending on where you live, there could be various home investors that are willing to pay cash for houses, and if you’re in the Kansas City area, you’re in luck. Cash 4 Kansas Homes has more than 50 years of combined experience buying homes just like yours in Kansas City, and we’d love to help you too. Visit our website today to discover how our innovative buying process works, or call 913-276-0769 today to get started!
Benefits of Selling to Home Investors
If you do consider selling your home to a company like ours, you may be curious about the benefits that are in store for you. When you work with Cash 4 Kansas Homes instead of a traditional real estate agent, there are many great advantages, including:
- Serious offers. If we are interested in purchasing your home, our team will make a fair, well-researched offer for your home, and you won’t have to worry about financing falling through at the last moment or a buyer suddenly developing cold feet.
- Sell a home in any condition. Our company pays cash for houses in any condition. All you have to do is take the items you want from the home and leave the repairs and cleaning to us!
- Fast cash. Once we complete an inspection of your house and determine what kind of repairs, if any, are necessary, we’ll make you a cash offer on your home in as little as 48 hours.
- Quick closings. In addition to a quick cash offer, we’ll open escrow with a local, reliable title company. We can often conclude the closing process in as little as seven to 14 days, but if you need more time, we’ll work on your timetable.
- Maximize profits. Traditional real estate agents can take up to seven percent off the top of your selling price to cover their fees and commissions. With our company, there are no fees or commissions, allowing you to keep more money from the sale of your home.
Partnering with a reputable home investor can be one of the fastest and most financially beneficial ways to sell your home quickly, allowing you to remain in control of how and when you hand over the keys to another party.
Cash for Houses Kansas City
Are you a Kansas City homeowner who is having difficulty navigating the real estate market in the absence of a professional real estate agent? When it comes to selling your home quickly, you have options, and Cash 4 Kansas Homes would love to help you discover the benefits of selling your home to us. Whether you want to rid yourself of a troublesome property, or you need to move quickly and want fast cash for your home, we can help. Call 913-276-0769 today to speak with one of our home investors!