There are many philosophies regarding how to sell a house, but do you know the ones that work? These days there is a lot more than just posting a “for sale” sign on your lawn — people expect a l…Read More
Sell Your Home For Cash Fast
Sell Your House For Fast Cash: The Basics
As a homeowner, selling your home is one of the biggest decisions in life you’ll have to make. It can be stressful, challenging and time-consuming. It can also create unwanted burdens or messy complications if you’re in an unexpected situation. But what if you could make the process simpler with the help of experienced and trained cash-for-home buyers?
Luckily, at Cash 4 Kansas Homes in Kansas City, our team of homebuyers can help you sell your house quickly and efficiently. We’re in the business of home and property investment because we want to make the home-selling process fast and easy. Want to sell your house for fast cash? Contact us today for more information or to get a fair offer for your home.
Who have we helped?
At Cash 4 Kansas Homes, we’ve worked with homeowners of all types, including those looking to avoid or stop foreclosure, individuals who have inherited an unwanted property, and homeowners who are overwhelmed by repair and restoration costs and processes. Regardless of your current situation, we’ve likely seen it before and have the experience to provide the real estate solutions you’ve been seeking. We want to help you sell your house!
We believe that if you’re a homeowner looking to sell your house fast, you deserve the same attention and care as any individual entering the real estate market. We aim to deliver exceptional service to each and every one of our valued clients. We put customer satisfaction first, and with our unmatched experience and market knowledge, our competitors in Kansas City tell us we provide the most competitive cash offers in the local industry.
To get started, simply fill out and submit the convenient contact form on our website or give us a quick call. Either way, we’ll travel to your home or property for a market assessment within 24 hours and work to make you a fair cash offer right away. Concerned about the true value of your home? That is a valid and understandable concern. Being Kansas City’s preferred cash-for-homes investor, we play it straight and will be honest with you if we believe that you’d fare better by listing and selling your home the traditional way. It is our goal to ensure you sell your house with complete confidence and peace of mind.
After we work with you to complete all of the required paperwork, we transition the property and sell your house seamlessly and easily, relieving you of any stress or headaches involved.
Learn more about our industry-leading real estate solutions today. No hassles, tricks, or gimmicks; just a quick, fair cash offer for your unwanted property. We buy houses in any condition — it’s just that simple. Contact us now to get started.
Why You Should Sell Your House For Fast Cash
There are many valid reasons you should consider selling your house to a cash home buyer. These homebuyers strive to make the process very straightforward, and ultimately, you’ll save time and increase your overall profit when you sell your house in this manner. Here are 10 benefits of selling your home for fash cash, and also some common situations our clients have been in when they opted to sell their home to us.
The Benefits: 10 Reasons To Sell Your House To A Cash Homebuyer
- The process is quick. When you choose to sell your house to a home investor, you can typically close the deal right away. Our homebuyers at Cash 4 Kansas Homes can buy your home and close the deal in usually less than 30 days.
- You’ll avoid paying fees and commissions. If you hire a Realtor, you’ll likely have to pay an average of 7 percent of your home’s overall price to them for fees and commissions. Our team at Cash 4 Kansas Homes believes you should get 100 percent of the profit when we provide you with an offer.
- You won’t need to deal with the hassle of cleaning or repairing your home. Cash homebuyers don’t care about the cleanliness or the status of your home — they are only interested in buying your home exactly the way it is. This alleviates any stresses of you having to tidy up your bathroom or replace your scratched-up flooring.
- You’ll be able to sell your home, despite any financial burdens. You can reclaim your freedom by getting rid of burdensome properties, such as inherited properties or weather-damaged homes.
- You’ll be able to sell your home in any condition. You can sell your house to a home investor, even if it’s not in the best shape or condition. That takes away the headaches of ensuring your home is aesthetically appealing to potential traditional homebuyers.
- You could avoid foreclosure, if that’s your situation. Sometimes, foreclosure cases give you about 90 days to sell your house if you’re behind on mortgage payments. If this is your case and you need to sell your house quickly, you can choose a home investor to buy your home.
- Sales are less likely to fall through. Sometimes, homebuyers’ offers fall through, leaving you unexpectedly stranded and needing to relist your home. Cash 4 Kansas Homes homebuyers never pull out of any deals last minute — once we make an offer and you accept it, the cash is yours.
- You’ll escape your less-than-great neighborhood. You won’t need to worry about the status of your neighborhood when you sell to a cash homebuyer. They want the house exactly the way it is and in the neighborhood that it is, giving you the opportunity to leave it all behind.
- You won’t have to relist. If your home doesn’t sell within a certain amount of time, you have to undergo the relisting process, which is annoying and lengthy. You can avoid this by choosing a cash homebuyer.
- You’ll walk away with straight-up cash in your pocket. You’ll immediately reap the rewards of selling your house when you sell to a cash homebuyer. Since they pay fully in cash, you’ll see your profit right away!
Interested in the drawbacks that can occur when you sell your house on the traditional market? Check out our blog post for more information. Want to get an offer for your home? Contact our qualified team of homebuyers today.
Sell Your House If You’re In These Situations…
If you’re a homeowner who wants to sell your house in “as is” condition, you’re the perfect fit for our business model at Cash 4 Kansas Homes. Our previous clients have had a variety of reasons for needing to sell their homes quickly.
Here are a few cases we’ve dealt with that might indicate you need to sell your house for fash cash:
- Your home has structural issues.
- You’re facing the threat of foreclosure.
- You need to relocate for your job.
- You want to get out of your undesirable neighborhood.
- You’re going through a divorce or are recently divorced.
- You are retiring or downsizing.
- You’ve recently experienced the death of a loved one.
- You lost your job.
- Your house needs a cosmetic makeover that you cannot afford.
- You inherited a property you don’t want, can’t afford or can’t keep.
- You’re liquidating your assets to pay bills or debt.
- And more!
How To Sell Your House For Fast Cash
When you sell your house on the traditional real estate market, your real estate agent will likely utilize a multiple listing service, which allows them to see listings of homes for sale among other Realtors. But this traditional way of selling isn’t the only way to sell your house, and sometimes, selling your house to cash homebuyer is a logical and reasonable alternative. At Cash 4 Kansas Homes, we see the beauty in any home you might need to sell in our Kansas or Missouri locations.
Here are three tips we’ve put together for when you want to sell your house for fast cash and aren’t sure where to start:
- Determine if you need to sell your home ASAP. Most folks who utilize our services are in an unfortunate situation where they need to sell their home relatively quickly, and can’t wait for the lengthy, traditional home-selling process. If you’re unsure as to whether you could benefit from our services, feel free to give us a call and we can help you determine your best course of action.
- Accept you won’t get the entire retail value. There’s a trade-off you need to consider when you sell your home fast and for cash — ultimately, you sacrifice money for time. Also, home investors are striving to make your home better so you don’t have to spend the money doing so yourself, so they need a little wiggle room to make their improvements. But don’t worry — the cash you get from our offers are all yours!
- Choose an “off-market” home investor you can trust. If you’re determined the traditional market is not for you and you’re searching for a home investor, do your research by utilizing a variety of sources: friends, family, the internet, local real estate investors club, neighbors. From there, you can choose a legitimate investor with a reputable business model (like ours!)
Regardless of the condition of your home, we’re prepared to make you a fair cash offer, and we can close the deal in as little as one to two weeks.
Watch Out For These Warning Signs
Unfortunately, not everybody is in the cash home-buying business to help those in need, and our industry has scam artists like every other industry does. It’s important to be proactive and involved when searching for a cash homebuyer to avoid working with less-than-reputable companies. Here are some warning signs to look out for when deciding to sell your house and are sorting through cash-for-homes businesses.
- Paying for anything up front. If a buyer asks for any sort of “upfront” payment, usually this is a huge red flag. In real estate, it is common practice for payments come at the end of a deal, not before.
- Falling for an illegitimate business. You can research any legitimate business through a simple Google search or by checking out the company’s Better Business Bureau rating. By doing this, you’ll be able to see any negative marks or reviews, if the company has any.
- Buyers who don’t want to personally look at your home. This is another huge red flag. How can a homebuyer actually know they want to buy your home without viewing or inspecting it first? Most cash homebuyers should want to evaluate your home before they give you an accurate estimate or offer for it.
- Buyers who only communicate via email or phone. In our busy world, it is common practice to communicate over the phone or by email. But you should have the ability to meet your homebuyer at least one time in person. This validates their credibility and you’ll at least have a face with a name of the person who wants to purchase your home.
You won’t have to worry about any of these warning signs when it comes to our homebuyers at Cash 4 Kansas Homes. We have decades of experience in Kansas and Missouri real estate, and we are ready to help you get out of your home for fast cash. Read about our success stories from our customers themselves. Have any further questions about our company? Check out our FAQ page.
Choose Cash 4 Kansas Homes To Sell Your House For Fast Cash
If you’ve made the decision to sell your home and you’re located in our Kansas and Missouri locations, let our team of experienced experts help make the process as efficient and easy as possible. At Cash 4 Kansas Homes, our cash homebuyers have more than 50 years of combined experience under their belts, and we’re proud to help homeowners sell their homes with no hassles or obligations attached.
Regardless of the condition of your home, we’re prepared to make you a fair cash offer, and we can close the deal in as little as one to two weeks. For more information, call us at (913) 276-0769 or fill out our online form to contact our team today!
At Cash 4 Kansas Homes, we’ve helped several homeowners sell their Kansas City area homes quickly. We buy houses and provide our customers with all-cash offers. Our home investors have more than 50 years of combined experience in the industry, so we can connect you with the fairest offer for your house. Interested? Call us today!